We’ve held rapid-fire sessions at our ERE Recruiting Conferences in the past, but not quite this way before.
A great lineup is in the works for the rapid-fire session at the upcoming ERE Recruiting Conference in San Diego next month.
Here’s how the April 24 session works. We will hand a mic to some of our attendees (mostly picked in advance) who will line up and give a short tip or valuable piece of advice for their peers.
Right now, among the folks slated are:
– Phil Dana, a global talent acquisition director from NuVasive
– Melinda White, a recruiting consultant for venture capital firms
– Kim Warne, U.S. talent acquisition leader at GE
– Matt Lavery, director of talent acquisition at UPS
Article Continues Below
– Scott Weaver, director of talent acquisition & development at Cumming Corporation
– Rachelle Snook, global talent acquisition manager at WD-40
These folks and others are going to giving rapid-fire tips about:
- Dealing with inefficient hiring managers
- Powerful few metrics rather than the labor-intensive many
- Driving down costs and improving hire quality
- Branding on a budget
And way more. Let me know if you have any questions about the conference — we’re less then two months away! And if you’re going to San Diego and have a story to share, make sure to drop me a line (firstname.lastname@example.org).