Minneapolis is a beautiful, lively city with endless treasures to find. As a local and a recruiter, I wanted to welcome you to the 2017 fall ERE Recruiting Conference on October 16-18!
You’ll experience the city in its autumn colors and renowned Minnesota nice hospitality.
A few things to know.
- Light rail departs every 10-15 minutes between MSP and downtown. Fares will be $1.75 or $2.25 depending on the time of day. You’ll be on the blue line and want to get off at either Nicollet Mall of Government Plaza Station (stops 3 or 4). There will be about a seven-block walk to the Hilton Minneapolis or the Convention Center. See MetroTransit for specifics.
- Taxi from MSP to the Minneapolis Convention Center or nearby hotel will cost you around $40
Places to eat within 10 blocks of the Minneapolis Convention Center
($=up to $8 per meal, $$$$=up to $50 per meal)
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
- Keys $$
Things to do downtown or very near downtown
- The downtown area is packed with live music, many theaters, museums, and outdoor gardens.
- NFL Football: The Minnesota Vikings will take on the hated Green Bay Packers on the 15th at the brand spankin’ new US Bank Stadium
- College Football: Golden Gophers vs Michigan State on the 14th at the TCF Stadium.
- The St. Anthony Village nestled alongside the Mississippi River is loaded with a wide variety of restaurants and fun venues.
- And of course the Mall of America or MOA, the largest mall in the USA can easily be reached via the MetroTransit. It’s not located downtown but just south of the Airport in Bloomington, Minnesota
Any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me via LinkedIn: Luke Doubler.
We’ll see you in Minneapolis October 16-18. Have a productive conference!