- Alpine Access is expanding in Tennessee, and is hiring at-home workers in the Nashville/Memphis areas.
- The former CEO of Spherion, “one of a handful of women ever to head a Fortune 500 company,” has died.
- Interestingly, Silicon Labs, at the bottom of its press releases, actually mentions recruiting, saying “the company is committed to contributing to our customers’ success by recruiting the highest-quality talent to create industry-changing innovations.”
- CEO confidence “continues to whither.” The last time it fell below 40 was in 2000, at which time it was much lower.
- Not prominent in the New York Times article, but prominent for the talent-acquisition field: Citi has appointed a chief talent officer.
Article Continues Below
How mature is your hiring process? Answer these 5 questions and find out.
Take the 2 Minute HackerRank Hiring Maturity Assessment now to identify the actions that your company should take in order to create more sophisticated hiring processes to compete for top talent while ensuring a world-class experience for candidates and interviewers alike.