- TheLadders’ new ad campaign plays up the site’s exclusiveness, while trying not to seem elitist.
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers says 54% of employers are offering bonuses to potential hires, up from 47% a year ago. The amounts are up, too: among employers that will offer bonuses to all college hires, the average bonus is up 25% to $4,450.
- Turnover at at least one trucking company is running 100-140%.
- An interesting contrast.
- United Airlines has renewed its Spherion RPO contract to 2010.
- CFO magazine is giving advice to people about working with headhunters.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.