- TheLadders’ new ad campaign plays up the site’s exclusiveness, while trying not to seem elitist.
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers says 54% of employers are offering bonuses to potential hires, up from 47% a year ago. The amounts are up, too: among employers that will offer bonuses to all college hires, the average bonus is up 25% to $4,450.
- Turnover at at least one trucking company is running 100-140%.
- An interesting contrast.
- United Airlines has renewed its Spherion RPO contract to 2010.
- CFO magazine is giving advice to people about working with headhunters.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.