Dice Holdings, parent of tech job board Dice.com, is going public.
The company has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of up to $100 million in common stock.
The company says it will apply to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
The shares of common stock to be sold are expected to be offered by both Dice Holdings and stockholders. Current principal shareholders are affiliates of General Atlantic LLC and Quadrangle Group LLC.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
The company did not release more information on the number of shares or price range per share.
Dice Holdings operates the following websites and recruiting services:
- Dice.com, for technology and engineering professionals in the United States.
- eFinancialCareers.com, for capital markets and financial services professionals, based in the United Kingdom.
- JobsintheMoney.com, for accounting and finance professionals in the United States.
- ClearanceJobs.com, for professionals with active U.S. government security clearances.
- CybermediaDice.com, a targeted vertical career website for technology professionals in India.
- Targeted Job Fairs, open houses that are focused on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States.