We’ve going live with the website for our spring conference, an event for in-house talent-acquisition leaders loaded with speakers from fast-growing and big-name companies like Instacart, TOMS, Western Union, Hershey’s, GoDaddy, and tons more.
Previously in San Diego, we’re now headed to the Red Rock in the Las Vegas area. I’ve stayed there. You’ll love it.
The theme is “data-driven talent acquisition.” That doesn’t mean you have to be a statistician to want to go. On the contrary, expect an agenda about how data has been used to improve talent acquisition, including topics such as:
- Turn Your Talent Data Into Hard Dollars so the Business Gets It
- Rethink Where Your TA Time and Money Are Going
- A Data-driven Approach to the Candidate Experience
- Using Data to Uncover Breakdowns in the Interview Process
- Assessing Leaders
- Data-Driven Digital Strategies for Recruitment Marketing
Ever been to conferences where you’ve been bored senseless sitting there for 12 hours a day listening to clip-art filled PowerPoint presentations trying to drink enough coffee to stay awake while hearing what you could have heard in 2006? This is not that sort of dreary format.
Instead, expect things like this:
– Interactive workshops (RSVP required for these, capped at 40 people each) on topics such as
a) Connecting Business Value and Talent Acquisition: An ROI Roadmap for TA Leaders;
b) Leading Consultative Talent-acquisition Teams and
c) Building A “Can’t Miss” Business Case To Fund New Recruiting Programs
– One-on-one meetings to talk about your challenges and potential solutions from subject matter experts. Hurry fast as when we tried this last time spots filled up quickly, so first to lock in get preference.
– Roundtable discussions with your peers.
– 20-minute sessions where people get right to the point: what is the business problem? What is the solution? What is the outcome?
– New speakers you haven’t seen before and who don’t tend to speak at a lot of other conferences.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
– Exclusive ERE research presented annually on the State of Talent Acquisition.
Here are a few of the more than a hundred glowing notes people gave from the last conference:
“Lots of things to think about – really really worth my time – Thank you!” – Carolyn Dugan, Medidata Solutions”
“Great opportunity to get out of your day to day activities and learn from TA leaders” – Susie Pehrson, Air Methods Corp
“Each time I attend ERE, I walk away with ideas ahead of the curve that help mold recruiting over the next few years.” – Lisa Matkowski, Fujitsu
“Excellent topics that focused on recruiting and the need to track efforts, very metric driven.” Barbara Pridgen, True Blue
“The ERE Fall Conference was a great experience. The opportunity to meet with other talent acquisition leaders and discuss the challenges that we are facing and brainstorm on ideas to resolve these challenges is fantastic. I look forward to attending next year’s conference.” Sean Rego, director, talent acquisition, SBA Communication
Register here and call me if you have questions. I’m at 212/671-1181, ext. 806.