Jon Bartos joined the line-up of presenters on Fordyce TV, sharing the truths about the talent market and why your clients need you now — more than ever before. During his show, he offered an in-depth understanding of the talent market from our founding fathers of talent differentiation — Jack Welch, Brad Smart, and Peter Drucker.
In addition, he answered a variety of viewer questions after his presentation. Click the TV box below to watch the replay and hear Jon’s fantastic and vibrant responses to the following queries:
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
- What social media do the A players use?
- How do we get A players attracted to work for the government?
- What do you do when you submit candidates to a client and they reject them but are then in their database (possibly for use later)?
- How is one supposed to position themselves as a retained search firm while presenting MPCs?
- How do you delegate your desk with researchers and assistants? Where do you spend the bulk of your time?