Some recent goings-on:
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.
- AptoZen is a predictive hiring platform, especially for startups.
- A new set of six, 90-minute games are meant to judge such skills as verbal communication, quantitative ability, and attention to detail. JobFlare, from Criteria, then sends job seekers job postings based on their results of the games.
- Glassdoor’s new look, it says, is about “symmetry, infinity, and possibility.” It took almost a year, and included A/B testing different uses of color over the last few months.
- Speaking of new looks, Shaker’s is now about marketing, not just advertising.
- You may not know Yuemey (“dream,” in Japanese). It says it is “the first and only social-career app for millennials, utilizing artificial intelligence and virtual reality.” The company says it has 15,000 app users, who can build a profile, a video intro, share what inspires them, and access live recruiting events.
- LinkedIn’s recruiting people from non-traditional paths.