As you know, the ERE Recruiting Conference is coming up soon, April 27-29, 2015. Much of the discussions that we will be having in San Diego are driven by the readers of this publication.
My job is to bring to you the best, most innovative speakers in recruiting leadership. With that being said, I am proud to report that the list of attendees looks like a who’s who of leading organizations. 80 percent hold manager level or above positions and 86 percent are from companies with 1,000 or more employees. It’s a great list and if you aren’t on it yet, you should be. Take a look at a few of the titles and the companies who are attending.
Article Continues Below
How mature is your hiring process? Answer these 5 questions and find out.
Let me know (212-671-1181 x806) if you have any questions. And you can sign up here.
- Director of Recruitment, Affirma Rehabilitation
- Director, Talent Acquisition, Aurora Health Care
- Director of HR Service Delivery, Christiana Care
- Director of Employment Strategy, DaVita
- Vice President of Talent, DaVita
- Director, Talent, Evolent Health
- Global Director, Genomic Health, Inc.
- Director of Recruiting, Great Lakes Caring
- VP, Talent Acquisition, Havas Health
- Onboarding Specialist, Healogics
- Director of Recruitment, Kaiser Permanente
- Lead Recruiter, KidsCare Therapy
- President, KidsCare Therapy
- Global Head Talent Attraction, Novartis
- Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, Organovo
- Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, Pacific Dental Services
- Talent Acquisition Specialist, Pacific Dental Services
- Sr. Recruiter, Renown Health
- Director, Recruitment, Sharp HealthCare
- Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, Stryker
- Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Stryker
- Executive Recruiting Manager, Stryker
- Dentist Talent Acquisition, Willamette Dental Group
- Recruiter, Willamette Dental Group