Members of the American Staffing Association elected or reelected eight directors last week during Staffing World, the ASA’s annual convention and expo.
The directors are:
- Susan Dietrich, SPHR, principal owner of TOPS Staffing LLC, AllTek Staffing & Resource Group Inc., e-Staff Consulting Group, AccountStaff Inc., Sterling Office Professionals, and TVS Inc.
- W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, CFO at Randstad General Partners (U.S.) LLC.
- Lesa Francis, CSP, CEO at Staffmark.
- Tom Gimbel, founder and CEO of LaSalle Network.
- Karenjo Goodwin, is the owner of Exact Staff Inc.
- Dan Struve, CSP, chairman and CEO of Helpmates Staffing Services.
- Mark Toth, CSP, General Counsel | Chief Legal Officer | Chief Compliance Officer, ManpowerGroup
- Steve Wehn, Vice President of Government & Community Relations, AMN Heathcare; chairman, National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations.
Following the election the board selected its new officers for the following year. They are:
Article Continues Below
- Chair: Lesa Francis.
- First Vice Chair: Susan Dietrich.
- Second Vice Chair: Kelly McCreight, he is the president of Hamilton-Ryker.
- Treasurer: Karenjo Goodwin
- Secretary: Peter Quigley is SVP, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer at Kelly Services, Inc.
Other directors currently serving on the board are: Threase Baker, CSP, TSC, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.; Jeff Bowling, Delta Cos.; Jeffrey S. Burnett, CSP, Labor Finders International Inc.; John A. Elwood, CSP, Elwood Staffing Services Inc. (immediate past chairman); James A. Essey, CSP, TemPositions Group of Cos.; Robert A. Funk, Express Employment Professionals; Kristen Harris, CSP, Portfolio Creative; Greg Holland, Adecco Group North America; Dane Reese, CSP, PeopleAxiom; Leo Sheridan, Advanced Group; and Dan Thomson, CHG Healthcare Services Inc.
Representatives from 12 independent firms and 12 national companies serve on the board of directors.