Monster has recently added six companies to its roster of HR Alliance Program members and expanded the program’s scope to include two new categories, job wrapping and consultant services.
New premier members include:
- APS – SmartSearch Online. Uses different databases to support both corporate employers and staffing firms.
- HRsmart. Offers applicant tracking, performance appraisal, learning management, and succession planning from a single shared database.
- MrTed. MrTedTalentLink is a Web-based solution supported in over 25 languages.
Through its certified members, Monster moves into the job wrapping and applicant tracking system consultant categories. New certified members include:
- JobAps. An ATS for the public sector, JobAps automates hiring for government agencies.
- KBACE. Enables Monster to offer real-time posting to customers who use Oracle’s iRecruitment ATS.
- Propellum (division of Zycus). “Job wrapping” offers customers the ability to have their job advertisements simultaneously posted on Monster and through Zycus.
“The continued expansion of Monster’s HR Alliance program underscores our commitment to providing customers with a variety of integrated recruitment solutions aimed at enhancing their overall efficiencies and operational processes,” Neal Bruce, vice president of alliances, said in a news release.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
“Additional expansion and integration of ATS products is one of the top requests we receive from our customers, and we remain focused on broadening the number of integrated products available to them,” he said.
Monster, which established the alliance in 2004 to integrate recruitment products and services, now has 18 organizations in its program.