NPA has nominated a slate of individuals responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the member-owned international recruiting network.
“Over the years, our members have provided us with outstanding direction and support by electing board members with great insight, industry knowledge, and business expertise,” says NPA president Dave Nerz.
Individuals nominated to the board of directors include:
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
- Rick Corey, OpticsProfessionals, LLC, Penfield, NY, USA, was nominated for a one-year term as chairman-elect of the board. He is the current Secretary/Treasurer.
- Kimberley Chesney, Prime Management Group Inc., London, ON, Canada, was nominated for a two-year term as Secretary/Treasurer. Kimberley is currently serving as a director.
- Jason Elias, Elias Recruitment, Sydney, NSW, Australia, was nominated for a second two-year term serving as a director.
- Cameron Gausby, KNG Technical Inc., Shanty Bay, ON, Canada, was nominated for a two-year term as a director.
- Jeff McGraw, The Callos Companies, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, was nominated for a two-year term as a director.
- Christine Sturgess, Orex Retail Search, Abbotsford, VIC, Australia, was nominated for a second two-year term serving as a director.
NPA board members who were not up for re-election and who will continue to serve on the board include the following:
- Manny Rao, Recruiting Services International/RSI, Cincinnati, OH – chairman
- Steve Morris, Van/Grace Associates, Inc., Natick, MA – director
- Traci Poole, Poole Professional Resources, Ltd., Columbus, OH – director
- Laura Schmieder, Premier Placement, Allentown, PA – director
- Nerissa Reyes, Avanti People Partnership, Manila, Philippines – director
Elections will be held during the NPA annual conference in March in San Antonio, Texas.