- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET over on our sister site, Fordyce TV returns with a brand new episode on Perm Fee Negotiations led by Neil Lebovits, CPA, CPC, CTS — a Fortune 500 Staffing industry executive turned trainer. In this fast-paced, highly energetic, information-packed episode, Neil will “go back to the basics” to share a technique that most recruiters, let alone clients, don’t even think about.
- On Wednesday, sign up for this week’s free webinar at 2:00 p.m. ET on Recruitment Process Outsourcing led by Scott Foos, the President & CEO of Harbor Light Recruiting, Inc. Scott will provide an overview of RPO, its history, its future, its value proposition for employers, and the implications to agencies, corporate recruiters, and independent recruiters.
- Summer seems like it has just gotten started, but ERE Expo 2009 Fall is just around the corner taking place from September 9 – 11 in Hollywood, FL. With over eight sessions led real corporate recruiters and topics touching on the hottest topics like social recruiting, there is no better event to attend this year. As an ERE subscriber, take an additional $200 off the conference fee by using product code FL09ERE, and check out our travel inclusive package to help fit the event in your budget.
- If you haven’t already, check out our newest site at SocialRecruiting.com. We’re trying out crowdsourcing the site by sharing, commenting and rating articles and blog posts dealing with this exciting topic. After last month’s sold out summit, this is another way to continue the conversation and share information with your fellow community members. Check it out and let us know what you think. And feel free to submit articles you find interesting on the topic. Not only will they be posted to the site by they will be included in the @socrecruiting Twitter feed.
- If you are looking for a new recruiting position remember to keep up with EREjobs and follow @recruiting_jobs on Twitter. There were thirteen new positions posted this past week alone. And if you are looking to add to your team, job postings are still only $25 through August 1.
- Speaking of Twitter, remember you can follow ERE.net’s article feed on Twitter at @ere_net. For those of you on the search and placement side of the business make sure to follow @FordyceLetter. And you can now see how many times ERE articles have been tweeted out in the box included in each article.
I hope you have a great week, and feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments section below.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.