- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, our sister site premieres yet another new Fordyce TV show – Cutting Through the Bull with Barry Hinckley, President of Bullhorn. Barry will share tips on how to use marketing and PR to position yourself as a “jobs expert” and grow your business, even in this tough economy.
- On Thursday at 2:00 p.m. ET, sign up for this week’s free webinar – Are you a Gen Y Magnet? Learn the Top 10 Attributes of Gen Y Friendly Organizations, led by Brazen Careerist’s Co-Founder Ryan Healy.
- Stay tuned to ERE.net on Tuesday as we’ll go over 10 things that drive you batty about job boards and career sites, and offer suggestions for improvements.
- This Friday is the deadline for the first and biggest early bird discount for ERE Expo 2009 Fall taking place in Hollywood, FL from September 9 – 11. Don’t miss out on attending the industry’s best conference for less than $1,000.
- And next Friday, April 24, is your last chance to save on the third annual Fordyce Forum 2009 taking place in Las Vegas from June 10-12. If you are in the contingency and retained search side of the business, this is an event you do not want to miss.
- A discussion has been taking place over the past few days on the Social Recruiting Summit agenda page about what Social Recruiting is. Check it out and join the discussion today here and on Twitter.
- Speaking of Twitter, join the hundreds who already receive articles and updates from ERE in their Twitter feeds. Follow ERE_Net and FordyceLetter.
Have a great week! If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment below.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.