Here is what is going on this week around the ERE.net world:
- If you missed the news, #socialrecruiting Summit is coming to New York City on November 16. Following the first-ever event in June that sold out, this event will continue the conversation that we started to deconstruct the hype, understand how social media tools play a role in the recruiting lifestyle, and think about the possibilities as new and emerging technology come to the forefront. And make sure to reserve your spot by Friday before the early bird discount expires.
- If you weren’t able to make the trip earlier this month to South Florida, and missed any of the live streamed sessions, you can check out videos and slides from the Expo here. You can get some first hand tweets from those who attendeed by checking out the #ereexpo hashtag archive. And there are some photo albums posted to the ERE.net Facebook fan page. And stay tuned for the launch of our Spring ERE Expo taking place next March in San Diego. More info coming this week!
- Register for this week’s free webinar on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, 2009 Corporate Staffing & Recruiting Part II: Trend Updates and Survival Ideas, led by Dan Kilgore and Jeremy Eskenazi from Riviera Advisors.
- Job posting on jobs.ere.net are still just $25 through October 1, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to fill your open recruiting positions with one of your fellow ERE community members. And if you are looking for a new position, there have been fourteen new positions posted in the past week.
- Check out the article this week from Minneapolis StarTribune ad exec Jeff Perry about how to create better job ads.
If you have any questions about anything I have posted above, please leave them in the comments section.