- On Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET, our sister site FordyceLetter.com, will be presenting the second episode of Margaret Graziano’s A Keen Sense of Recruiting Fordyce TV show. No need to RSVP to this one. Just go to www.FordyceLetter.com on Tuesday. If you missed Margaret’s first episode, you can watch it here.
- Sign up for the next in ERE’s free webinar series taking place Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET — The Changing Role of the Recruiter, led by Dave Szary.
- This week, keep your eyes on the site to find out the hidden gift your Gen Y employees are offering you (hint: canary).
- If you missed Melissa’s announcement last week, we are coming to hang out with Chicago area recruiters at our next meetup on March 11. Tell your friends and colleagues.
- There was quite the response to Kevin Wheeler’s article last week about a Candidate’s Bill of Rights. Make your opinion known in the comments section.
- For all you social networking junkies out there, connect with other ERE members on Facebook and LinkedIn. Also you can follow ERE and FordyceLetter on Twitter.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.
Have a great week and feel free to leave any questions you have for me in the comments section.