Tomorrow, a few hundred recruiting leaders will be getting together at LinkedIn’s HQ in Silicon Valley for the Recruiting Innovation Summit. If you aren’t going to be one of them, then clear your schedule for tomorrow and participate virtually.
To catch the live stream for free tomorrow, come to this page tomorrow. The event kicks off at 8:50 a.m. PDT.
All of the sessions at the summit will be streaming live at http://recruitinginnovationsummit.com/mv2011/live/. In addition to watching the great information the session leaders are providing, you can also join the discussion with others, both in attendance at LinkedIn and participating virtually via Twitter using the #recruitinginnovation hashtag.
Here is what you will see tomorrow:
Article Continues Below
- 8:50 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Welcome from Steve Hadigan from LinkedIn
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. – Opening Remarks from Summit chair Richard Cho, Recruiting Lead from Facebook
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Keynote Presentation – Curating Performance And Culture Through Extraordinary Hiring led by Nilofer Merchant
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Innovation for Digital Talent Acquisition: From Lab Dreams to Real Solutions led by Kane Cochran and Tomya Ryans
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Recruiting College Students And Beyond Using Social Media led by Larry Nash
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Shiny & Useful: Recruiting Technologies You Should Know About led by Amy Wilson
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Location-Based Mobile Recruiting led by Craig Fisher
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. – Behind The Wall with Social Recruiting led by Susan Strayer and David Kippen
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Closing Remarks with Summit chair Richard Cho
To view more about the sessions, check out the full agenda.
I also want to thank our live stream sponsor Montage for helping make it possible to bring this to you!