Here is what is going on around the ERE.net world this week:
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.
- Sign up for this week’s free webinar on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, Going from Good To ‘Elite’!: Becoming an Elite Recruiter, led by David Szary from the Recruiter Academy. David will discuss the competencies, skills, attributes and work habits of elite recruiters.
- We are just a week away from turning San Diego into the recruiting capital of the world as hundreds of recruiters are set to converge on the city for SourceCon and ERE Expo 2010 Spring. If you aren’t able to make it there in person, make sure to keep your schedules clear next week as both SourceCon and ERE Expo will be live streaming many of the sessions right here on ERE.net. Visit the websites for times and agenda information and stay tuned for more about which sessions will be streamed.
- You can also follow and take part in the conversations taking place in San Diego on Twitter by following @ereexpo and the #ereexpo and #sourcecon hashtags.
- Just last week we announced that the third #socialrecruiting summit will be taking place at Best Buy HQ in Minneapolis on May 17. Join the conversation at the only event which cuts through the hype to tell you not WHY you should be using social recruiting tactics, but to help you learn HOW you can successfully implement them into your recruiting function. Check out the agenda and session leaders today at socialrecruitingsummit.com and reserve your spot today. Don’t wait too long, space is limited and the summit has sold out in the past.
- For those of you on the search and placement side of the business, you will want to get yourself to Las Vegas from June 9 – 11 for the fourth annual Fordyce Forum. Brought to you by our sister publication The Fordyce Letter, this is the conference for big billers to talk about how to consistently earn five and six-figure fees. Check out all of the information and book your spot at www.fordyceforum.com.