- This week’s free ERE webinar is moving from its usual Wednesday time slot to Thursday at 1:00 p.m. ET. Ed Newman from The Newman Group will be presenting on What Does it Take to Compete for Talent? A Closer Look at Brand, Strategy, Structure, Technology, and Operations.
- The new ERE Community Site is starting to heat up. Remember, the ERE community is not new, with just shy of 53,000 members, but the new site features new improvements that will make it much easier and valuable for you to use and network with others in the industry. Check out David’s post from when it launched to read up on some of the features of the site, and come over and update or set up your profile today.
- If you are not one of the lucky ones holding tickets for the now sold out Social Recruiting Summit, I have started a waiting list for those of you who still want to attend the event on June 15 in Mountain View, CA. If you want to be added, email me or leave your info in the comments below. We are in the process of finalizing plans to live stream at least part of the event online for those not able to make it. We’ll have more details about this in the coming weeks.
- Tickets are however still available for both Fordyce Forum 2009 and ERE Expo 2009 Fall. Fordyce Forum 2009, geared toward the search and placement side of the business is taking place in at the brand new M Resort in Las Vegas from June 10-12. ERE Expo 2009 Fall, for in-house corporate recruiters, will be taking place at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, FL from September 9-11, 2009. There are discounts available for ERE subscribers, so if you haven’t received your discount code in emails from me, drop me a line and I will let you know more about them.
- Social Media is what is on many of your minds right now, and at ERE Expo 2009 Fall, Knowledge Infusion will give you a 10-step Guide for Developing a Social Media Strategy for Recruiting.
I hope you have a great week. Feel free to leave any questions you have for me in the comments below.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.