At least for those of you based over here in the States, this is a well deserved short work week, so I am going to post this today. There will be no ERE Daily on Monday, in observance of Memorial Day. However, there is still a bunch of things happening around the ERE world next week:
- On Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, sign up for this week’s free ERE Webinar — Brand of Be Branded: How to Use Social Media to Market Your Career Identity. Nationally syndicated career expert and workplace consultant, J.T. O’Donnell will show you how to take your personal branding and professional development to a whole new level.
- For those of you looking for your next recruiting opportunity, 10 new jobs have been posted to the ERE recruiters job board. And if you are looking to grow your team, job postings are only $25 through August 1. Let’s all help get our fellow recruiters back to work!
- For those of you on the search and placement side of the business, there are only a few short weeks until the start of the third annual Fordyce Forum conference. Join and learn from other big billers, search firm leaders and top producers from June 10-12 in Las Vegas. And, if you are looking for a discount, drop me a line!
- Also in a few weeks, the first ever Social Recruiting Summit kicks off from Google HQ in Mountain View, CA. Last week, we made a very exciting announcement that LinkedIn Co-Founder and CEO Reid Hoffman will be delivering the opening address to this sold out event! But don’t worry, even though you can no longer purchase a ticket to the event, we will be live streaming Reid’s session and many other ones both on ERE.net and the Social Recruiting Summit site so clear your calendars for Monday June 15!
- And it isn’t too early to reserve your spot at ERE Expo 2009 Fall taking place at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, FL. The earlier you book, the more your save with our early bird discounts and, if you need a little extra help during this tough economic time, you can let me know.
I want to wish everyone a nice holiday weekend, and if you have any questions about any of this, feel free to leave them in the comments below.