- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET over on our sister site FordyceLetter.com, Fordyce TV returns with the second episode of renowned speaker and trainer Jon Bartos’ “The Talent Game”. In this episode, Jon will share the seven levels of business development and how to prosper in each.
- Also for those of you on the search and placement side of the business, there are less than two weeks left before the start of the third annual Fordyce Forum conference in Las Vegas from June 10-12. Speakers at this year’s event include many of the leading trainers, producers and billers in the search industry.
- On Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, sign up for this week’s free webinar, Future of Recruiting and Sourcing 2009: Second Annual Knowledge Infusion and ERE Survey led by Elaine Orler and Jason Corsello from Knowledge Infusion. Elaine & Jason will take you through the results of the second annual survey so you can learn how your peers are reacting to vendor consolidation, restructuring, new technologies, and the dramatic effect of economic influences.
- While you can no longer purchase tickets to the sold out first ever Social Recruiting Summit, taking place on June 15 at the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA, you should clear your schedule as most of the sessions will be live streamed over the Internet. The event kicks off at 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET with LinkedIn Co-Founder and CEO Reid Hoffman’s opening address. If you want more information about the live stream, just drop me a line.
- Our editor Todd Raphael is hard at work on the July/August issue of the Journal of Corporate Recruiting Leadership including a legal article about contingent workers, as well as a great one by BASF’s Michael Kannisto on his 10 predictions for the coming year, for recruiting leaders.
- If you haven’t already, check out the agenda for the upcoming ERE Expo 2009 Fall conference and exposition taking place September 9-11 in Hollywood, FL. We have just added some exciting new speakers such as the EEOC speaking on employment discrimination and new media. And if cost is an issue, feel free to contact me and let me know if I can help fit it into your budget.
- If you are looking for your next career opportunity, make sure to follow ERE’s recruiting job board. There have been 8 new positions posted in the past week. You can also be alerted as new postings come in by following @recruiting_jobs on Twitter. And if you are looking to add to your team, 30 day job postings are only $25 through August 1 so post your job today.
If you have questions about any of what I mentioned above, feel free to leave a comment below. Have a great week!