- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET over on our sister site, Fordyce TV returns with a brand new episode. If you are on the search and placement side of the business, you won’t want to miss Neil Lebovits share his Internet marketing secrets for recruiters. Grab a few easy tips to keep your name in the forefront of your candidates’ minds without making update calls.
- Activity is picking up on jobs.ere.net, with over 20 jobs posted in the past week. If you are looking for your next opportunity, make sure to check back often. You can also follow job postings in the ERE Daily email newsletter, and on Twitter by following @recruiting_jobs. And if you are looking to add a recruiter to your team, there is no better place to post the position than on ERE’s job board.
- Last week, we added several new sessions to the upcoming #socialrecruiting summit agenda including Cindy Nicola from Electronic Arts, Susan Burns and a very exciting keynote address led by Fred Wilson, the venture capitalist behind many of the names you know on the Internet like Twitter, Indeed, del.icio.us, and many others. The follow up to our first summit which sold out last June, will take place in New York City on Monday, November 16. There are only a limited number of spaces available so make sure to reserve your spot soon. Check out the agenda and more information about this exciting conference/unconference at http://socialrecruitingsummit.com.
- Also last week, we added several new speakers to the agenda for the upcoming Spring ERE Expo taking place March 15-17 in San Diego. Joining the brand new speaker faculty include speakers from Lockton Companies, AT&T, Starbucks, RSM McGladrey, Dolby Laboratories, DAXKO, Ernst & Young and many others. And make sure to reserve your spot early to take advantage of early bird discounts that can save you up to $500 on your registration feel.
- Keep your eyes out Tuesday for a recruiter’s guide to Boolean searching.
Have a great week, and feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments section below.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.