Here is what is happening this week around the ERE.net world:
- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET over on our sister site FordyceLetter.com, join TalentDrive’s CEO Sean Bisceglia as he leads this week’s episode of Fordyce TV on the topic of effective strategies to selling to HR. If you are on the search and placement side of the business, you won’t want to miss this interactive, live streaming event.
- Sign up for this week’s free webinar on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET as J.T. O’Donnell from CAREEREALISM talks about how some companies are effectively bridging the generation gap to Gen Y.
- We are now just under a month before hundreds of us descend on New York City for the second #socialrecruiting summit and already close to half the spaces are filled. The goal of #socialrecruiting summit, the follow up to the first summit which sold out this past June, is to have an industry conversation about these tools, talk about tactics and strategies that are already in the field and working, not pie-in-the-sky ideas. Take a look at the growing attendee list and add yourself before it is too late.
- In other event news, the agenda is coming together and the speaker list is growing for ERE Expo 2010 Spring in San Diego from March 15-17. Make sure to register by Friday, October 30 so you don’t miss out on the $500 early bird discount. Once again, we will be awarding the 6th annual Recruiting Excellence Awards in San Diego, and we are now accepting applications in nine categories. Get all of the details and apply at www.ereawards.com.
- For you sourcers out there, you have probably heard the news that we have acquired SourceCon, the only conference dedicated exclusively to sourcing. We are currently working hard to secure dates for the next event, taking place in the spring, so stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, subscribe to The Source Newsletter for information about next year’s event, upcoming challenges and more great content for the sourcing community.
Have a great week, and leave any questions you have in the comments section below.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.