- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, Jeff Kaye is back on our sister site’s Fordyce TV series with his fifth episode of the popular Next Level Live! In this episode, Jeff will focus on effective “hunter” client marketing strategies. If you are on the search and placement side of the business, this is not to be missed.
- Also on Tuesday on ERE.net, we’re going to take a good look at why Sodexo has become one of the kings of social media recruiting, and how it measures its success.
- On Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, sign up for this week’s free webinar – Take Your Workforce Planning to the Next Level: Enterprise-wide Talent Management Strategy, led by Mitzi Adwell from The Newman Group. Mitzi will help you gain a practical understanding of workforce planning fundamentals, and how to apply them to a strategy that drives talent operations across the enterprise.
- Friday is the last day to receive the early bird discount for the third annual Fordyce Forum 2009 taking place in Las Vegas from June 10 – 12. Again, not to be missed for those of you on the search and placement side of the business.
- This week is your last chance to take the Future of Recruiting and Sourcing survey, so please take a minute and help our friends at Knowledge Infusion.
- The attendee list is growing by the day for the first ever Social Recruiting Summit taking place June 15 at Google HQ in Mountain View, CA. Check it out, and join the conversation. There are several taking place on the site and others daily on Twitter.
- The attendee list is also growing for ERE Expo 2009 Fall taking place in South Florida from September 9-11. Friday was the last day to receive the $500 early bird discount, but if you forgot to register on Friday and need another day or 2 let me know.
- We are about to get the printing presses going on the May Journal of Corporate Recruiting Leadership, where we’re taking an in-depth look at employee referrals; offering advice on improving relationships between recruiting and HR generalists; and writing about reqs-per-recruiter. Forget the slow economy, this is one of our best Journal issues yet!
I hope you all have a productive week! If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above, feel free to leave a comment.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
We dug deep to learn what job seekers want from an employer for 2021. While there are more candidates seeking work, there’s also more competition among businesses for the most qualified people. Get the leading edge with this free guide.