Here is what is going on around the ERE world this week:
- On Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, our sister site FordyceLetter.com debuts the newest show in the Fordyce TV lineup — The Talent Game with Jon Bartos. Jon will uncover the truths about the talent market and why your clients need you now — more than ever before. If you haven’t had the pleasure of hearing Jon speak or reading his articles, you won’t want to miss this!
- On Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET, this week’s free ERE webinar features Lizz Pellet, CEO of Emerge International, presenting: Creating a Sustainable HR Function for the Future. You will understand and define what green means to HR and how to plan, organize, and execute in this area.
- Friday is the deadline to save $100 on the first ever Social Recruiting Summit, which will be taking place at the Google World HQ in Mountain View, CA. The response has been tremendous and you won’t want to miss out on this.
- Speaking of events, make sure you check out ERE Expo 2009 Fall taking place in Hollywood, FL from September 9-11 for you corporate recruiters and Fordyce Forum 2009 in Las Vegas from June 10-12 for those of you on the search and placement side of the business.
- Also this week, Raghav Singh, Ryan Estis, and Todd Raphael will discuss what recruiters will do with the controversial information they’re finding about candidates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are you on Twitter? If so, make sure to follow ERE_Net, FordyceLetter, and Social Recruiting Summit! ERE also has a Facebook fan page and a LinkedIn Group, some other ways to connect with your fellow ERE readers.
- If you are in the NYC area, mark your calendar for May 12 to attend our next free ERE recruiter meetup. Come for some great networking with other NYC area recruiters.
- Please take a minute to take the Future of Recruiting and Sourcing survey, and help our friends at Knowledge Infusion.
Have a great week, and feel free to leave any questions you have in the comments section below.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
Hundreds of tech hiring teams have halted their standard hiring processes in favor of remote interviewing, sourcing and screening, which can directly impact the candidate experience. Download this guide to see how the best-in-class teams approach remote tech hiring in a dynamic, candidate-centric market.