2. Subscribed to the Fordyce Letter – Shameless plug but it’s true
3. Started buying recruiting related domain names in 1997 – I haven’t stopped
4. Started a blog for the semiconductor industry – made many placements from it.
6. Tried my hardest always to understand what a candidate’s minimum acceptable starting salary was
7. Got through a Steve Finkel Video Series called High Profit Management – One thing jumped out which stuck with me a very long time and saved me boat loads of frustration- I’ll write a post about it soon
8. Tried never to sound like I had to make a deal while talking to a candidate – Yes, I certainly was in a position many times where I just had to make a deal.
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
10. Constantly spending money to create little recruiting software applications. – I never publicly launched any of them but it helped along a certain way of thinking about the recruiting process.
What are some of the best things you have ever done as a recruiter to help your business? Point form is ok. I know if you’re a recruiter, you’re probably busy.
Are you going to The Fordyce Forum In Las Vegas this June?