Here’s a glimpse into HRO Today Magazine’s annual baker’s dozen list for top recruitment process outsourcing firms. The results were based upon a survey completed by 262 HR executives who are current buyers of RPO services.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
- RightThing Inc. This is the third consecutive year The RightThing has made the list, previously ranking #7 and #4 respectively. The RightThing is parent company to AIRS, the recruiting software and training provider.
- Spherion. Remains in second place from last year.
- People Scout. The Chicago-based business caters to airlines, financial services, telecommunications, retail, utilities, hospitality, and transportation.
- Alexander Mann Solutions. With more than 1,100 specialist staff and 40 clients, it’s the largest European-based provider of RPO services.
- Kenexa. More than 35,000 jobs filled.
- Talent2. Largest Australian provider and well-positioned to serve the rest of the Asia-Pacific region.
- Manpower Business Solutions. More than 30,000 jobs filled.
- Kelly HR First. Broad global footprint, and recent clients include Toyota, Eli Lilly, SGL Carbon, American Express, and Hugo Boss.
- Pinstripe. The Wisconsin-based company also operates Pinstripe Healthcare, which focuses on talent services specifically for this segment.
- FutureStep. Last year it acquired The Newman Group, a provider of talent acquisition and management consulting services.
- Adecco. More than 60,000 jobs filled.
- Select International. The Pittsburgh-based company also delivers applicant screening and employee assessment systems.
- H.L. Yoh. Has contracts with GE, Syngenta, and SAP and annual revenues of about $374 million.