SimplyHired may be the talk of the town, but here’s what else is up.
Article Continues Below
Guide: Practical Tips for Remote Hiring
- Talent Growth Advisors is the new name of industry veteran Linda Brenner’s firm, previously known as Designs on Talent. The company says the name change was done to emphasize that scarce talent must come from acquisition, not building from within. Talent Growth Advisors is touting its expertise in finance and human resources combined.
- A new iPhone/IPad/iPod app launches next week to monitor review sites for employers. Ratedly, founded by Joel Cheesman, will scrape Glassdoor reviews, Twitter, CareerBliss, and other sites for a monthly $150 fee.
- Entelo raised $12 million. More in this blog.
- We mentioned Jobvite’s new onboarding tool. Well, here at Greenhouse’s conference this week, it announced it’s launching its second product, for onboarding, done through the acquisition and now integration of Parklet.
- Take the Interview’s haul: $5 million.
- Shannon Duggan, who worked on the candidate experience at TOMS and Sonos, is now doing Perky Work, an employment branding/consulting firm out of Los Angeles. The goal is to custom-design work/life balance and other perks that’ll attract millennials and others; it has signed up one construction-industry client so far.