Michael Marlatt (rhymes with day, say, and Wednesday) will be one of the highlights of a day’s agenda that’s packed to the hilt. Penelope Trunk is appearing at 4 p.m.; an all-star panel on hiring military veterans is at 2:15; a host of startup companies will be on the hotseat also at 2:15, and tons more. There’ll be podcasters and bloggers and Twitterers.
Article Continues Below
- Jason Warner, from Google
- Jan Hopkins, former CNN anchor
- Kevin Wheeler (tour of the recruiting world)
- Gerry and Mark’s panel on cutting-edge technology
- Michael Marlatt on the future of recruiting
- Mike Beckman from Freddie Mac